Re: "oh, you know, this and that."

Recalling the power of trains, "Snoop Duggy Dug"
<snoop_duggy_dug at hotmail_com> said:
>little homeboy being ME.  so whenever this idea gets off the ground, we
>could definitely get a sweet ass discount from my mammy.

I was going to bring that up, once we decided on something.

>jess said: "Oh, no!  Wasn't me!  I think that was Stef and JG.....I was
>too involved with flirting with Mr. Emery that I wasn't worried about
>meeting anyone else!  LOL"
>insert nice big "yeah whatever"  here.  ;>

Sure, rub it in, bitch.  ;-)

>supposed to be a secret, you nim.  obsessing over band members is
>perfectly cliche in this world...obsessing over their newlywed spouses
>purely out of lust is not the norm--it's disturbing, and illegal in most
>states.

Obsessing isn't illegal, acting on it most likely is.

>you mean there are PICTURES from that show?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  I WANT
>THEM.  BADLY.  DESPARATELY!  someone out there please feel my pain and
>share those wonderful pictures!!!!!!!!  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

IIRC, the pics are only from the after show bash.   Mr Klaum picked up
his camera after the show.

[re: goodbye]
>KICK ASS!  how in the hell did anybody get their filthy paws on this?
>please fill my ass in on the details--i'm really begging for this one.

In NS #2, Linford said it was one of the songs they recorded.   No
copies have surfaced yet.

--NP: Yes - _Tales From Topographic Oceans_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: