"oh, you know, this and that."

hey gang!  what up in da hood?  about all of this talk of listie
t-shirts--that would be damn phat.  IN FACT, i know a certain little
homeboy that could run the whole operation because his own mammy runs
one of those independent shirt businesses in her basement--that certain
little homeboy being ME.  so whenever this idea gets off the ground, we
could definitely get a sweet ass discount from my mammy.

personally, i like eric's t-shirt idea for "good dug bad dug."  not sure
why i like it so much  ;>   it just appeals to me for some reason.  ha
ha ha.

jess said: "Oh, no!  Wasn't me!  I think that was Stef and JG.....I was
too involved with flirting with Mr. Emery that I wasn't worried about
meeting anyone else!  LOL"
insert nice big "yeah whatever"  here.  ;>

chrissy wrote: "I think Duggy's still holding out for a shirt that says
"I love you, Mallory!" "
hale yeah, that's what i'm sayin.'  even though that whole thing is
supposed to be a secret, you nim.  obsessing over band members is
perfectly cliche in this world...obsessing over their newlywed spouses
purely out of lust is not the norm--it's disturbing, and illegal in most
states.

re: 1-800-LISTIES  you KNOW some poor jackass would call it--probably
not the best idea in the world.

somebody wrote: "So, Jeff, where are the pictures of all of us from the
Kent show?  How dare you tell us you had them developed and then keep
them from us!"

you mean there are PICTURES from that show?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  I WANT
THEM.  BADLY.  DESPARATELY!  someone out there please feel my pain and
share those wonderful pictures!!!!!!!!  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

chrissy writes: "This reminds me.   Is anyone else as pleased as I am
that they recorded 'Goodbye' finally?   I only hope the studio recording
does justice to the power it has live."
KICK ASS!  how in the hell did anybody get their filthy paws on this?
please fill my ass in on the details--i'm really begging for this one.

tree huggin' hippy wrote:  "that night at
kent i didn't ... deliver the smoothest rendition of "jack's valentine"
this side of the Old-n-grungy River..."

it WAS pretty damn smooth, wasn't it?  personally, i thought so as
well....   ;>

ha ha.  anybody know if we're going to have another summer rhinelander
gathering this year?  last year's shindig was a might phat time, i must
say.  and we'll have to find out everybody's new favorite spice girl,
now that geri is gone.  ;>

word, party people.  --dug