phooey!

Well, I guess I'm just going to have to move to Cincinnatti (maybe then
I will learn how to spell it)--I mean sheesh!~  It's not bad enough that
I miss out on all the cool listee gatherings, but now, I have missed the
final daze of Mike!--Okay, here is my top ten list of why Iam pissed
that I don't live in Ohio:

I miss everything that has anything to do with Otr (generalization)
I missed the coveted Karin and Liford shows
I missed the coveted songs of blood or whatever they were called
I missed the last Emery show with Ric
I missed the Chris Dalgren experience
I missed the filming of Jacksie
I missed the open office parties
I missed the chance to turn out for the "Linford request" shows
I missed several singles and samplers
I missed the forming of the sextet
I missed the leaving of Mike
I AM MISSING ALL THE NEW MARERIAL
I AM MISSING ALL THE FUN OF HANGING OUT WITH COOL LISTIES
I HAVE YET TO SEE WHAT STEPHANIE RHIELE LOOKS LIKE
AND NOW THEY'RE HANDING OUT LYRICS TO AS YET UNRELEASED MATERIAL!!

BUT --okay, I'll stop shouting now...
but worst of all, I missed out on dug singing Jack's valentine!!

Dug, man, wherever you are--I want you to know, you're my idol boyeee!
I mean  y o u  a r e  t h e  M A N!!	but, just know this, if I had been
there I would have wrestled you for that mike.  See I know all the words
too--"Help me spread my table..."  see I know them, and I'm brushing up
on 'em too--just you wait. ;)

Oh and Melissa, here's my guess at the song titles, and I didn't cheat
either:

LaR
w/in w/out
w/in w/out
flydance
w/in w/out
I painted my name
happy to be so

Can you tell that I really like within without?  Some of these are wrong
I know, but hey, I crammed in so much stuff for finals a couple of weeks
ago, I actually forgot my p.i.n. number for my atm card!  I still
haven't gotten it back from the bank.

Oh and I think chris or someone said they had finally recorded goodbye?
where? when? how much?  SEE, there's another reason I should move to
cinci--not to  mention the medical college of UC--Then I'd have no
excuse not to get that psychi. degree instead of the psycho.  (pun
intended   :)     )

well, Im going to slit my wrists now-- oh wait, I can't I still have to
finish defrosting the freezer...

Np:  the slow dead hum of the air...

LOL!!

Mark