Re: phooey!

Recalling the power of trains, DustyVolume <marquis at icx_net> said:

>Well, I guess I'm just going to have to move to Cincinnatti (maybe then

Close.  One fewer T and you've got it.   (See?  Watching those WKRP
reruns *did* enhance my life)

You should move to Columbus.   This is a great city.

>I missed the coveted songs of blood or whatever they were called

Wot's all this, then?

>I HAVE YET TO SEE WHAT STEPHANIE RHIELE LOOKS LIKE

Poor, deprived boy.   Maybe Jeff will get those pics up sometime
today.  (hint, hint)

>Dug, man, wherever you are--I want you to know, you're my idol boyeee!
>I mean  y o u  a r e  t h e  M A N!!

Jesus, Mark, don't feed that boy's ego any more.   It's big enough
these days.

>w/in w/out

Synchronicity, anyone?   This song is playing right now.

>Oh and I think chris or someone said they had finally recorded goodbye?
>where? when? how much?

Linford mentioned (in NS #2) it was one of the demos they recorded
during the latest studio venture in Indiana.

--NP: Over The Rhine - _Eve_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: