Re: trifles

DustyVolume wrote:

> hello all,

Hi Mark!

> Just a few words before I go to sleep--and start summer school
> tomorrow--arrrruggggh (yep c.b.--thanks j.g.).
>
> I, as does j.g., like the got jack? idea the best so far, but what about
> this spin on that:  jack's picture, and then the "have you seen me?"
> logo from the missing children milk cartons and mailbox flyers?  We
> could even put a toll free number underneath, like 1800GOODDOGBADDOG, or
> something equally catchy like 1800IBREATHEYOU or whatever...
>
> I may not even get to go to c'stone, but we should definitely get these
> shirts printed for all listies who want one.  I can't think of much else
> cooler right now--except maybe for a new album!

Yeah! I think geting 'em printed up regardless of CStone is a good idea,
too.

> And I might as well add that **I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY VERY OWN PERSONAL
> COPY OF THE NORTHERN SPY NUMBER TWO!!!!!!!!**  I am almost worried about
> it.  Come on (insert name of whomever is running the office now since
> shelly and todd are gone)  I'm desperate!

I haven't either and I'm a bit concerned as well. I'm desperate too! We're
all desperate!

> Peace and flowers,
>
> Mark
>
> NP:  The the _Hanky Panky_

np: Smashing Pumpkins - _Adore_

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner

...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins