Re: ...I dreamt you cut off all your bass.

	I was really surprised... I would never have guessed that Mike
would have left, he always seemed like he was having a great time. The new
guy (Wade Janes) seems alright; he said he only started learning the music
starting Sunday, but everything seemed smooth. I saw Linford look back and
give a sign not to play during that break in Jack's Valentine. Jack is
playing out more and more in this song, you would have thought Linford
wrote it for him ;) sounds really great. He played the pedal steel on a
few songs also, including Moth and I Will Remeber.
	And I don't know where Bruce got Nikki from (Terri and Nikki
both end with i), I think it's the sudden trauma caused from finding out
that Mike has left, combined with the growing agitation of not having his
setlist from the Bogart's show. eh Chris ;)
	The new songs are really cool. I think I Will Remember and
Tumbleweeds are my favorites.
	I got Karin's setlist and a copy of the words to I Will Remeber,
so I put them on my web page. If anyone wants to see them they are at:
http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd/otr/pics3.html
Bruce got some good pictures, and he said he'd let me borrow 'em and when
he does I'll throw on a few pictures on.

peace,
scott ulrich

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd

Follow-Ups: References: