Re: ...I dreamt you cut off all your bass.

Recalling the power of trains, Bruce Lachey <lachey at bright_net> said:
>Last night's Sawyer Point show, headlined:
>
>Headline: Mike's out, Wade's in.
>Weather: Soggy earth, dry humor.
>Fashion:  Envy that Over the Rhine green.
>
>Random notes:
>It's official I guess.  The big bad Mike man is out.  It seems he wanted to pursue more jazz oriented stuff, and the decision seems mutual and they are great friends.

Where the hell did this come from?   I love you, Mike!   *sob*

Getting Mike was the best part of the new sextet.  He can't leave!
It's not fair!

>Karin looked militant in semi-camouflage style pants and a grey T.  Nikki wore black.  Down to the skin.  Jack looked like Ric Ocasek (says Damian, I agree) in some hawaiian print green shirt.  Linford wore lime.  Nik, Karin, Jack and Wade wore shades.

Nikki?   Am I missing something here?

>I love the Eno/Edge-style guitar break on "Moth".  I really like this song.  Scott thinks they sing "Jesus" in the chorus, I thought I heard "Savior".  Could be both.  Stay tuned.  "Anyway" kinda sticks with me too for a new slow tempo song, much more than "Dead Weight" and the ilk of that did when they played them live pre-GDBD(tHR).  Jack played a nice loud feedback-y melancholy add to the end of "I Will Remember".

Did the pedal steel show up?

-- NP: Genesis - _Trick Of The Tail_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: