Re: ...I dreamt you cut off all your hair.

>I love the Eno/Edge-style guitar break on "Moth".  I really like this
>song.  Scott thinks they sing "Jesus" in the chorus, I thought I heard
>"Savior".  Could be both.

when i heard this song at the most recent nashville show,  the line that
i caught and remember went one of these two ways (i could not quite make
it out and the two friends with me split the pair...):  there's a saviour
haging on this cross or there's no saviour hanging on this cross...and i
remember somewhere in there i did hear the word Jesus...but i also heard
the word moth in there (i know it's the title) and trying to put those
two words together can make for an interesting sentence...

keeping with the Jesus theme:  at that show i kept waiting for them to
play a Gospel Number since it was (as Jan pointed out) a *Christian
coffee place* and then after the two song sequence of Everyman's Daughter
and then Orphan Girl...but no luck with that song or Go Down Easy which
woulda been nice too...but i finally got my very own OtR
setlist!...quietly, will...

"What is happening is not always brought about by the power of man.  At
times all we do is to utter a Word with all our hearts, yet it is as if
we lifted up a whole world."  Abraham Heschel

"hey man slow down"...radiohead (ok computer)

"there's a certain slant of light...and the hope that's in your
eyes...you've got to learn how to dream all over again..." bill mallonee
of Vigilantes of Love

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]