Re: ...I dreamt you cut off all your hair.

In a message dated 6/4/98 10:02:10 AM, lachey at bright_net wrote:

<<
Karin looked militant in semi-camouflage style pants and a grey T.  Nikki wore
black.  Down to the skin.  Jack looked like Ric Ocasek (says Damian, I agree)
in some hawaiian print green shirt.  Linford wore lime.  Nik, Karin, Jack and
Wade wore shades.

Wow. For a minute there, I thought I'd had an out-of-body experience. I mean,
wherever I was, I'm sure I was indeed wearing black. Now if I could only dress
that well for the things I actually know I've attended....