someone to dance with

Hi Everyone,
I went to the show last night but had to leave after I will remember. Did anyone else see the rainbow? That appeared sometime during Jason Denny? And all that stick lighting wow. I think OTR really sounded great but I did miss Mikes energy behind Linford. You know, it always seems as if I go to OTR show with the wrong people and I always feel depresed afterward. I think I will go to the Coney Island show by myself....
Debbie
---
ICQ number: 3174685

733610