Re: Listie Gear

Here's my take on it:  the shirts should feature something off-the-wall, and loosely based on a lyric.

Maybe big courier font, with "Over the Rhine:" then one of the following lyric quotes on the reverse, with an e-mail on the front:

* Maybe I'm a little weak to dance; I don't know
* Just to be your furniture; I need nothing more
* strange anatomy
* coherence and calmness
* a phony old tycoon with a penitentiary
* Sit close to me on the swing
* to dance -- to spin -- to spill into your memory
* I've been stealing hundreds of bells; ringing my way along your shore
* the patience in your eyes
* down by the river just you and I
* the sympathetic vibration
* your train is at my station
* serene and strange but true
* my love is syncopated, spoon-fed, ignorant, well-read
* turns up the volume on the blind
* dance without me
* we can't run truth out of town
* welcome to the goldrush
* Someone said these were the best days
* Take all the time you need. We've no place else to go.
* someone breathed this breath in us

and my very favorite:
* "Over the Rhine:  it's not as bad as you think"

Perhaps we don't need the person's e-mail at all on the shirt.  That'll just make it more expensive (personalizing them all)

I do however, love my hero Mr. Emery's cow-red meat-suggestion, as long as one of the cows looks vaguely Linford-esque, a la the GDBD yellow stairs T.

Bruce
...who always thought "Like A Radio" would be way better if the first line was "unfused" instead of "confused".

NP:  X-Files Film Soundtrack.