Why, Mike, Why? (was Re: ...I dreamt you cut off all your bass.)

Recalling the power of trains, scott ulrich
<ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu> said:
>	I was really surprised... I would never have guessed that Mike
>would have left, he always seemed like he was having a great time.

You're right...he always seemed to be happy about things, and he
*knew* the fans loved him.   Well, me at least.

>wrote it for him ;) sounds really great. He played the pedal steel on a
>few songs also, including Moth and I Will Remeber.

I dig the pedal steel, but you all know that.  If I ever see a used
one cheap, I'm going to snap it up, and learn to play 'Going For The
One'.

>	And I don't know where Bruce got Nikki from (Terri and Nikki
>both end with i), I think it's the sudden trauma caused from finding out
>that Mike has left, combined with the growing agitation of not having his
>setlist from the Bogart's show. eh Chris ;)

Umm....*ahem*  What are you talking about, Scott?   OH!   *That*
setlist.   It's here on my desk at work.   I offered to mail it, but
Brucey declined.

>	The new songs are really cool. I think I Will Remember and
>Tumbleweeds are my favorites.

I like 'Moth' and 'Anyway' the best (so far).

--NP: Genesis - _Trick Of The Tail_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery