Re: Taking the Plunge (OtR content!!!)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Troy Miller wrote:

> Oooh... this is where my wife would chime in and say "ARE YOU OUT OF
> YOUR FREAKIN' MIND?" She could barely stand the 8 months that we waited.

o, 8months was very ahrd to wait, but at the same time - my sis got
married in 4 and it was nuts.

it wasn't in their home town (ir was in my parents' church). they hadn't
been dating for even a year, and she was a little more ... fussy about
details than i was.

> > how the *heck* is it that you don't have hard carriage returns? i go
> > to do a linewrap, and it mangles everything you sent into one large
> > glom of text...
>
> He probably only has Microsft(tm) carraige returns, which of course
> don't work with anything else. ;)

hm perhaps.

who knows? i just found it funny

on a day when the lines i desire the program to draw are not working as
well as Logo the turtle... anythign is funny

> (Don't worry, Rob, we're just geeks having a little fun at the expense
> of the un-geeks)

who me?

rhys

--
My gecko dances with his head popped off.