RE: Taking the Plunge (OtR content!!!)

>rhapsodie.
>
>but what KIND of dance?  waltz?  tango?  cha-cha?  macarena?
>
>i'm sure you could find someone to remix rhapsodie to fit the
>electric slide...

Oh Gosh, I am sorry.  I forgot to mention that I have a complete disdain for any sort of "group dancing"  I won't macarena or electric slide or conga...and I especially won't do that one that makes you "jump three times"

I do like the Rhapsodie idea.

To answer other questions...we probably won't get married till June of next year.  She is in Grad school and will become a School teacher this August.  We have to work around her teaching schedule.  As for me, I keep saying I want to get married yesterday.