RE: Taking the Plunge (OtR content!!!)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Rob Brown wrote:

> Oh Gosh, I am sorry.  I forgot to mention that I have a complete disdain
> for any sort of "group dancing"  I won't macarena or electric slide or
> conga...and I especially won't do that one that makes you "jump three
> times"

aren't those more like commando style exercise routines at boot camp?

> I do like the Rhapsodie idea.

> To answer other questions...we probably won't get married till June of
> next year.  She is in Grad school and will become a School teacher this
> August.  We have to work around her teaching schedule.  As for me, I
> keep saying I want to get married yesterday.

get married tomorrow, fix your emailer, and have the party in June (:

how the *heck* is it that you don't have hard carriage returns? i go to do
a linewrap, and it mangles everything you sent into one large glom of
text...

but a happy glom

rhys

--
My gecko dances with his head popped off.