Re: Taking the Plunge (OtR content!!!)

rhys frank wrote:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Rob Brown wrote:

To answer other questions...we probably won't get married till June of
next year.  She is in Grad school and will become a School teacher this

Oooh... this is where my wife would chime in and say "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKIN' MIND?" She could barely stand the 8 months that we waited.

how the *heck* is it that you don't have hard carriage returns? i go to do
a linewrap, and it mangles everything you sent into one large glom of
text...

He probably only has Microsft(tm) carraige returns, which of course don't work with anything else. ;)

(Don't worry, Rob, we're just geeks having a little fun at the expense of the un-geeks)

Troy