Re: off topic discussions (used to be politicking)

Well-put Christina. Some of us more frequent posters don't even get
acknowledged by many of the more vocal members (it keeps us sensitive types
wondering, "did I do something to offend them a long time ago, or are they
just ignoring me?") It does take time to make connexions and there are many
times when my beliefs or sense of humor does not maatch up with the list as
a whole; I for one would appreciate more lurkers getting' brave and coming
forward and contributing (when they have something they wanna say).

I never like to see newbies slammed on any list. I can picture how that
would feel.

> I hope this is taken for what it was intended.
>
> -christina

For what it's worth,
--
paul r. soupiset