semantics again

Anite replied to me:
>> In defense of oneself or a loved one, a gun would be
>> viable option.
>
> Would it? ...snip...
>
> Even if he was a stranger to the woman, who can be sure
> what his intentions were?  Suppose he were simply drunk
> and in the wrong house?  It's happened, and it's not a
> mistake one deserves to die for.

I in no way implied that "defense" equals "kill."  You can
use a gun to defend yourself without killing someone.  I'm
on your side, agreed on all points.

Additionally, I want to make it clear that my original
post stated that the use of a gun would not be the *BEST*
option.

Just wanted to clear that up...
Dan

np: andre3000 - the love below