Bowling For Coheed & Cambria

two unrelated topics...

I agree with Don re: BFC... Michael Moore doesn't seem to *completely*
make the "guns=evil" equation.  I mean, he goes there some times... but
the comments about Canadians being just as big of gun people, but with
blips on the radar as far as gun deaths seem to show that he's not
saying that guns are bad.  I think it's definitely more of a US culture
vs Canadian culture issue.  The comparison of Detroit vs Windsor is
staggering, and they're *less than* a mile apart -- only separated by
the Detroit River.

Re: the Heston interview... I *honestly* believe that no matter what
might be on the cutting room floor, Charlie Heston's words would
probably never have been as eloquent as Brian Warner's (Marilyn Manson).
In every Manson interview that I've seen, he strikes me as 1) an
eloquent speaker and 2) someone who has thought through what he's
talking about.

Speaking of unrelated topics, the band Coheed & Cambria is "neat."
Their first two songs on _In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3_ are
weak (at first listen), but now mid-CD to the end is damn cool.

Dan

np: coheed and cambria - in keeping secrets of silent earth: 3

hej -> http://www.pixieprincess.com/