Re: Bowling For Coheed & Cambria

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Daniel J. Temmesfeld wrote:
> I think it's definitely more of a US culture vs Canadian culture issue.
> The comparison of Detroit vs Windsor is staggering, and they're *less
> than* a mile apart -- only separated by the Detroit River.

Which makes it all the more problematic that Moore misrepresents Canada so
badly, in places.

> Re: the Heston interview... I *honestly* believe that no matter what
> might be on the cutting room floor, Charlie Heston's words would
> probably never have been as eloquent as Brian Warner's (Marilyn Manson).

Well, sure, Marilyn Manson doesn't have Alzheimer's ...

Heston is an actor, not a writer, so he's used to letting other people
feed him his scripts.  But having said that, I did like his autobiography
(which I suppose may or may not have been ghost-written -- but it
certainly seemed to reflect his "voice", as it were...).

--- Peter T. Chattaway --------------------------- peter@chattaway.com ---
Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee