Re: Ba ba ti ki di do / Forums / Tributes

I rather like this idea. Music inspired by OtR, etc., whatever. However, if someone is not a gifted songwriter or didn't participate in the first set, I think the option should be open to contribute an OtR cover. But, definitely encourage original submissions.

misc@miscelena.com wrote:
I'd like to hear what those people do --on their own--- now. Forget the
OTR connection and just put together a Rhinelander compilation CD...
showcase some musical fans *own* work.

Just my two Listee cents...
A.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig