Re: Ba ba ti ki di do / Forums / Tributes

Temmesfeld, Daniel said:
> We could call it "Nothing Better To Do With Our
> Time."

ROFL  Perfect. I love it.

Actually, would there be a market for another one, anyway?

I mean, I like the way the songs sound when Over the Rhine records them.

I bought the first Tribute CD out of curiousity and an interest in hearing
the people who contributed... but really, I listened to it three or four
times and put it away.

I'd like to hear what those people do --on their own--- now.  Forget the
OTR connection and just put together a Rhinelander compilation CD...
showcase some musical fans *own* work.

Just my two Listee cents...
A.