Ba ba ti ki di do / Forums / Tributes

1) The music which Sigur Rós wrote for Merce Cunningham's
'Split Sides' dance piece with Radiohead has been named
"Ba ba ti ki di do."  It was released on iTunes on 2/3/04.
A worldwide release on cd and 12" (complete with Sigur
Rósian packaging) will follow in the spring.

2) Drew.... geez, your comment about Ysoi posting about
her claim to do a song for the Tribute II needing to be
on the Forum.... is yet again, sickening.  Is the Tribute
II going to be for only OtR *Forum* fans?  Seems silly.
Why can't she discuss it here?  If someone from the Forum
"claims" it, then does a shitty job, and Ysoi's version is
superior, um... "claiming" the song on the Forum is, well,
a stupid concept/rule.  Maybe I'm just in a pissy mood,
though.  It leads to...

3) Doing another tribute already seems silly, too.  I mean,
geez, we put out a DOUBLE CD for their first 10 years...
now two albums later, there's a need to do ANOTHER tribute?
Why not do a tribute boxset and cover everything they've
ever done?  We could call it "Nothing Better To Do With Our
Time."

Has anyone heard of "OVERKILL"...?

I'm not talking about the band formed by Bobby "Blitz"
Ellsworth, Bobby Gustafson, D.D. Verni, and Sid Falck
in New York in the '80s.

pahtee pooper,
Dan

np: opeth - deliverance