Re: Ba ba ti ki di do / Forums / Tributes

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 misc@miscelena.com wrote:

> Temmesfeld, Daniel said:
> > We could call it "Nothing Better To Do With Our Time."
>
> ROFL Perfect. I love it.

mm me too (:

nothing better to do with our time this long dark winter.

> Actually, would there be a market for another one, anyway?

i don't know. i was under the impression that it was for charity? or
something

> I mean, I like the way the songs sound when Over the Rhine records them.

me too

i like th ecompiliation CD too though it's fun.

> I bought the first Tribute CD out of curiousity and an interest in
> hearing the people who contributed... but really, I listened to it three
> or four times and put it away.
>
> I'd like to hear what those people do --on their own--- now.  Forget the
> OTR connection and just put together a Rhinelander compilation CD...
> showcase some musical fans *own* work.
>
> Just my two Listee

you could call it OTR inspired, so people would have to write/record musci
inpsired by a specific song.

and they could be silly too

or something

i like this idea as much as an OTR tribute compiliation

frostibtten

rhys