Re: Ba ba ti ki di do / Forums / Tributes

Title: Re: Ba ba ti ki di do / Forums / Tributes
I’d prefer one of the other. (either a songwriters’ CD with all orginals or a compilation CD with all covers). I think it’s the completist purist side of me coming out?
Maybe Biigwig AND drewvogel could market and sell them?

I rather like this idea. Music inspired by OtR, etc., whatever. However, if someone is not a gifted songwriter or didn't participate in the first set, I think the option should be open to contribute an OtR cover. But, definitely encourage original submissions.