Re: Ba ba ti ki di do / Forums / Tributes

Or perhaps we could have a double-disc that's one disc OTR covers and
one disc originals (or covers of someone else's song, if one isn't a
songwriter).  I think that would be cool and give everyone a taste of
what people do and have a common thread to bind them together.
I was under the impression that this would just be a "for the fun of it"
set and not as big of a deal as vol. 1.  Just a way to have fun and
hear eachother's voices and interpretations of something we all
appreciate?  Or perhaps I misunderstood Drew's intention.

Bethany