RE: York Street tonight...

I think there'll be clear roads tonight on the Indy-Cincy haul. Sure wasn't that way Tuesday night, heading west to the news that my youngest sister had gone into labor. Turns out he was born about the time I was breaking off of I-275, but I arrived in time to see him brought in and placed in his mother's arms. I recall that she said, "Hi."

Amdon Joshua, 20" and 7 pounds 6. Mother and son are well, went home today. My mom described his initial look as bewilderment, for whatever amount of understanding he has. Somehow the feeling seems familiar. But he was calm and generally quiet the next morning, in my arms and everyone else's. Recorded a but of his first musings, try to get an mp3 up soon. How long before all this sinks in?

One load lighter,

Nathan

/ high above the city / through the ceiling of the stars / <like a SatelliteRoad.com>