York Street tonight...

To all you listees in the greater Cincinnati area:

Just a reminder that the Kim Taylor Band will be
playing at the York Street Cafe in Newport, KY
tonight.  My friend Joel Henderson is the opener.
(He's opened for the aforementioned Bill Mallonee,
etc.)

The show is scheduled to start at 9 PM, so brave the
cold and come out to see them.  I'll be in the back
selling Joel's EP(for a mere $5), so stop by and say
hello.

Hoping the trip from Indy to Cincy will be smooth...

Jeff