OtR Comp... Fav OtR by Track #...

Of course, it's gonna depend on the version of some
of the earlier CDs that you have, but here are my
picks...

Oh, and this is ruggin' hard to pick... and I actually
had at least one track per release acknowledged...

01 The World Can Wait   [for its Chroma Key-esque quality]
02 All I Need Is Everything   [1st song I really clung to]
03 Give Me Strength   [tough choice on track 3's]
04 I Will Not Eat The Darkness   [I'm on a diet]
05 I Radio Heaven
06 The Stoned Seahorse   [see... too hard]
07 Murder
08 June
09 Lifelong Fling   [tough choice]
10 Circle of Quiet
11 Jack's Valentine
12 Rhapsodie
13 Go Down Easy
14 If I'm Drowning (live)
15 Radio Coda (live)   [only option]
16 Downfall   [only option]

wickedly worthless poster,
Dan

np: jude - sarah   (best of 2004, so far)

hej, check out -> http://www.pixieprincess.com/