Re: [OTR] [OTR] don't open attachments, just delete (Re: hello)

--- "r. gockley" <rgockley@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Don't open any attachments
> that you weren't
> expecting to receive -- even if the email claims to
> be from someone you
> know.

I just spotted another one which basically says my
message was "undeliverable, partial message intact."
It almost makes you want to read the attachment to see
what you were supposed to have sent, but that's the
ploy. I deleted it and so should you!!!!

The crazy thing is that these virus attempts, even the
one from yz, all went to my bulk mail folder.
Interesting...

bink