RE: don't open attachments, just delete (Re: hello)

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Chris Ramsdale wrote:

> rhys et al
>
> i'm certain you are right. i've receive a number of the same type of
> emails in the past 2 days and "hello" fits the description of the worm
> that is running rampant

silly virus writers.

it's beginning to annoy me.

i don't have to worry about being infected, but my filters are not
catching all of them, and i mean ALL - as in, i've filtered about 30 from
just yesterday on each of my email addresses, not counting the ones tha
tmiss it (10 or so).

THEN there's my domain which is also getting hit.

if i had a moment with the writer. heck, if each of us had a moment with
the author of a virus...

rhys