RE: Fetch Me the Pongmaster!

Keith from NY wrote:

>If that happens and anyone here really does sulk and stay away from the
forum, it seems to me they can't
>really be *that* much of a fan.

I will take offence for the fans who don't like forums and do like
listservs.  I like to look at the messages in my inbox.  I don't like going
to a forum.  Even to talk about my Red Sox.  I just don't do it.  I like all
my stuff coming to one place.  I read/delete as I wish.  The Drews forum is
*awesome*!!!  I just don't spend time there except for the vines.  I guess I
am not a fan.  I really am not.  But, there are others who are, and although
I don't think the listserve will go away per some comments earlier this
week....I think this kind of rhetoric about what kind of fan you are by what
type of medium you enjoy is hooey.

Out here,
Barry