Re[2]: Fetch Me the Pongmaster!

I went to the forum once. It was very nice.

But I doubt I'll go back. I don't know how to find new things and not
have to reread old stuff.

*shrug*

I've been a fan of OtR for over 10 years, and I don't think that not
going to Drew's site (I love you, Drew) makes me any less a fan of
their music. Just makes me not a fan of all the clicking and searching
for new posts. How about one of those feeds that you can integrate
into blogging/journaling tools? Does anyone know what I'm talking
about? An RSS feed, I think it's called? Drew, does your forum do
that?

Anyway, I like the list. I've been here longer than I've been anywhere
else in my adult life. It's like home, I suppose, even when I don't
participate.

I'll still like everyone regardless. :)

I can't keep my eyes off of you....,
Lara

Keith from NY wrote:

>If that happens and anyone here really does sulk and stay away from the
forum, it seems to me they can't
>really be *that* much of a fan.

I will take offence for the fans who don't like forums and do like
listservs.  I like to look at the messages in my inbox.  I don't like going
to a forum.  Even to talk about my Red Sox.  I just don't do it.  I like all
my stuff coming to one place.  I read/delete as I wish.  The Drews forum is
*awesome*!!!  I just don't spend time there except for the vines.  I guess I
am not a fan.  I really am not.  But, there are others who are, and although
I don't think the listserve will go away per some comments earlier this
week....I think this kind of rhetoric about what kind of fan you are by what
type of medium you enjoy is hooey.

Out here,
Barry