Thirteen

I saw this last night.  It was raw, disturbing and harsh.  When
it was over I felt like I'd been socked in the jaw that's how
real the emotion and acting of the three female roles came
across to me.

I'll watch Holly Hunter in anything, she's a f'in powerhouse and
this flick's yet another notch in her career.  I'm still
thinking "Da-yum..." to myself over the fact that a 13 year old
co-wrote the screenplay and also starred in the movie.  I'm not
surprised one bit by Evan Rachel Woods' Golden Globe nomination
from this movie.  Props to Jeremy Sisto as well.

Awesome.

I'm also curious, Peter C., have you seen already seen this?
I've always enjoyed reading your take and review's of movies and
would love to read what you thought about this.  I'd love to
know what any of you who saw this thought...?

michelle

=====
Every time we see ourselves on screen, it's either geek overload, or we feel like Christopher Guest is secretly directing. -- Linford Detweiler