Re: Thirteen

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, michelle wrote:
> Props to Jeremy Sisto as well.

Remember the TV-movie in which this guy played Jesus?  :)

> I'm also curious, Peter C., have you seen already seen this?

Yup.  Liked it.  Didn't write a review of it, per se, but I did post this
brief comment at the following URL:

   http://promontoryarts.com/viewtopic.php?t=645

   Anyone else seen this? I caught it a couple nights ago and came out
   thinking two things: (1) This movie captured adolescence so well, I
   thank God I left that part of my life behind me back in the '80s. (2)
   Man, do I really want to have kids some day after all!?

   Okay, I had other thoughts, too (like, "This is the first time I've
   seen Holly Hunter and Deborah Kara Unger together since Cronenberg's
   Crash"). But those were the biggies.

--- Peter T. Chattaway --------------------------- peter@chattaway.com ---
Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee