Re: Jostling? Jostle this!

I just can't see the sense of spending a couple hundred dollars on a flash player that can only store a couple hours of music. Yes that may be all you might use at a time, but do you really want to manually load a new set of songs every time you want some variety? Not for me, thanks. Plus, the type of hard drives used in desktop aren't the same as the hard drives used in laptops/mp3 players. Hard drive technology's come a long way in the last few years. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. I pull out my iPod every time I go to the grocer's. No noxious holiday music for me.

Nathan

/ high above the city / through the ceiling of the stars / <like a SatelliteRoad.com>

> um... it's a digital source and not on a spinning CD.
> i don't think there ever *could* be problems with
> skipping tracks or the like while running... unless
> you had electrical wiring issues...

Except that it *is* a standard hard drive, with spinning platters and all.
Personally, i'd be a little nervous taking an iPod out for a jog every
day; it might be a better idea to get a smaller-capacity flash-based mp3
player in that case.