RE: Jostling? Jostle this!

The only 'jostling' problem I've come across is keeping the bugs in your ear tight enough (sweat an all) to get good sound. (this is on my smaller MP3 player whose volume is limited-the IPOD, I guess might have the capability to blow your ears off). Still if they're always falling out it can be quite a nuisance.

Garry

"takes some a breath what takes me twenty-five years to say" K&L

From: "Temmesfeld, Daniel" <dtemmesfeld@eim-inc.com>
To: <Over-the-Rhine@actwin.com>
Subject: Jostling?  Jostle this!
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:30:52 -0500

um... it's a digital source and not on a spinning CD.
i don't think there ever *could* be problems with
skipping tracks or the like while running... unless
you had electrical wiring issues...

Bruce is correct.  i don't jog.  shin splints, ya
know.  but i do try to do the bike or elliptical
machine... i just have to get my back healthy again
before i resume the morning workouts...

in other news... i think i'm convinced on the 40GB
Lyra.  my ripping schedule is booked through February.

backs are for sucks,
Dan

np: dream theater - train of thought

hej -> http://www.pixieprincess.com/