some of the seats seems to get loose from years of abuse.)

From: "Garry Garrett" <garry_garrett@msn.com>
The only 'jostling' problem I've come across is keeping the bugs in your ear tight enough (sweat an all) to get good sound. (this is on my smaller MP3 player whose volume is limited-the IPOD, I guess might have the capability to blow your ears off). Still if they're always falling out it can be quite a nuisance.