Re: Of Guitar Gods and Men...

Daniel Temmesfeld wrote:

> guitarists I've seen play with OtR:
>  * G. Jack Henderson
>  * Paul Moak
>  * Matt Slocum

> but I'd venture to say that Ric would smoke 'em
> all...

ric is an AWESOME guitarist, no doubt about it. and
you could put him at the top of that list. yet there
was something i really dug about jack. maybe it's
because as a guitarist i relate a little with his
playing style.

>  * George Harrison... "While My Guitar
>    Gently Weeps" gets him mad props alone)

with the exception that the lead work done on that
song was actually played by none other than his buddy
eric clapton.

wishing i had my gretsch with me,

bink