Re[2]: Of Guitar Gods and Men... Damien Rice

I saw Damien Rice a few weeks ago and while I really enjoyed his
sound, I thought he did the 'loop my voice over and over again' WAY
too many times. Like in almost every song.

Too bad because he's got some great talent...

Lara

>From: "Temmesfeld, Daniel" <dtemmesfeld@eim-inc.com>
>
>np: damien rice - o  (boring-er than i originally thought,
>        but i'll give him a chance)

You're kidding!?!?!?
I absolutely get twitterpated over that cd.  Probably my favorite from this
year.
Dood, you must keep giving him chances until you get it.  If not for you, do
if for the loved ones in your life.

His show at Headliners...amazing, dramatic, rocking (more than you would
expect), and amazing.

nothing unusual...

Kelvin

Do I contradict myself?