Re: Of Guitar Gods and Men...

> ric is an AWESOME guitarist, no doubt about it.

Being a relative newbie I am glad I learned the correct
pronunciation of Ric this past weekend at the brunch,  it's Rich , not
Ric..

I was spared the shame of getting it wrong.

> >  * George Harrison... "While My Guitar
> >    Gently Weeps" gets him mad props alone)

> with the exception that the lead work done on that
> song was actually played by none other than his buddy
> eric clapton.

I just got the dvd "The Concert for George" on Saturday.
I highly recommend it to all music fans.  Eric Clapton,
Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Tom Petty, Gary Brooker, Dhani
Harrison(George's son)
playing George Harrison's songs.  Ravi Shanker's daughter who plays
an unbelievable sitar.  Even some Monty Python skits.

Dave

                          or over the web