www.corruptchristianmusic.com

Ok, I didn't read all of the emails regarding this
website, so I may say something that someone has
already said.  I went through the entire site and I
couldn't believe some of the things that I saw.  As
someone has already said, sure there are some valid
things on the site, but for the most part they are
condemning people just for talking to someone outside
of the "little Christian circle".  My beliefs are
usually I guess pretty conservative for most, but
these people make me look like I wouldn't even be
considered a Christian in their eyes!  If they
reviewed OtR, you would not see a single good comment
about them on that website.  One of their pages called
C.S. Lewis "ungodly".  If that is true then there
isn't much hope for us!  LOL  :)  It is probably some
Baptist sect (no offense to Baptists, I used to be
one.  There are a few Baptist organizations, though,
that would practically call a fart an act of heresy.
Boy would I be in trouble then.  Oops, did I just say
that?)

Back to my dark corner,