RE: Fw: Christian Rock

 > And I hope they never become a "Christian" band, take a look at what
those
 > Christian CCM artists have the gall to do:
 > http://www.corruptchristianmusic.com/home/index.html
 >
 > ::shudder::

This is priceless! You should read read the 'Associations' page for
Delirious? - how did the 'monks of Ampleforth Abbey' have the gall to CHANT
psalm 63? And in LATIN as well?!

Somehow I think God isn't quite so picky.

Naw, God's the pickiest one of all. But he's the only one who's got it figured out, so it works. That one website's reason enough to never use your voice. Or at least to find an airtight pseudonym like Thomas Pynchon. Their faq seems to have all the answers. Must be nice to always be right.

Nathan