RE: Christian Rock

--- "Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor@ssa.gov> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 Otrcincyfan@aol.com wrote:

> And I hope they never become a "Christian" band,
> take a look at what those
> Christian CCM artists have the gall to do:
> http://www.corruptchristianmusic.com/home/index.html
>
> ::shudder::

While I don't immediately have anything new to add. It
does make me sad that  1) people have the time to put
a site like that together, 2) people think it is
beneficial, and 3) I spent several minutes perusing
the site with my jaw on the table.Granted all the
music on that site I would not classify as good music,
but what a waste of space.

On a more serious note (not that the above isn't
serious, so maybe I mean stoic note) I am sad because
there is a lot of God-influenced beauty out there that
these people are missing.

-christina