RE: christmas music

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Troy Miller wrote:

> My annual Christmas list currently consists of:
>
> * OtR: DNotY
> * Noel (the Via album previously mentioned by some. You really should
> have this one)
> * Happy Christmas 1-3 (only about 2/3 of the whole lot is any good, but
> that's what compilation albums (and portable media players) are for)
> * Fleming and John's two Christmas songs (www.flemingandjohn.com)
> 	- Winter Wonderland (to the tune of Misty Mountain Hop)
> 	- Carol of the Bells
> * White Heart's "Little Drummer Boy"

Joan Baez - Noel
Come on.  Tell me that Joan's rendition of "O Come O Come Emmanuel"
doesn't give you shivers.

I think I'll pull out _Darkest Night_ tonight.  Along with the Charlie
Brown holiday DVDs.  We missed the Thanksgiving show, and I love that one.

-Drew J

Drew Johnson - djohnson@snowplow.org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)
          http://www.livejournal.com/~monkeydance