RE: Christian Rock

My favorite part is when they include a sixpence lyric that's clearly
straight out of ecclesiastes in their list of "evil" lyrics.
Not to mention a flagrant misinterpretation of the meaning of Divine
Discontent.

Sometimes I wonder if all those reactionaries read the same bible I do.
Because mine has a lot of confusion, questions, sex and violence.
Mine's about broken people who God saves anyway.