Re: Christian Rock

what a link Barry, didn't know whether to laugh, cry, yell, or just pull all my hair out in clumps.
Mostly I just laughtd. I mean, what in the hell isn't evil to these guys? ...besides their own reflections....
There's more truth at the Onion.

It never ceases to amaze me how narrow and arrogant some people can be.
It's like their beliefs have choked off the all the oxygen to their brain and their walking
around dead - just don't know it yet. They do more a disservice to the faith
than a thousand angry atheists ever could.

reminds me (mentality wise) a bit of this site with a crazy flash story
warning of the evil Catholics and their evil sympathizers that I found in a link from
Ship of Fools Fruitcake Zone:
http://www.iconbusters.com/iconbusters/hop-index.htm