RE: Christian Rock

--- "Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor@ssa.gov> wrote:

> take a look at what those
> Christian CCM artists have the gall to do:
> http://www.corruptchristianmusic.com/home/index.html

Oh, my... I guess Phil Keaggy is now the antichrist.
God forbid you ever hang out with previous band mates,
regardless of whether or not they haven't done drugs
in decades, and never mind if they're still your
*friends*.

If Christians are only allowed to hang out with other
"Christians," then who's left to "save?" Not that the
Christian music scene is free from corruption (hello
Sandy Patti), but that's a pretty wacked site. A bit
too extreme and off the mark, in my humble opinion.
And speaking of Sandy Patti, why isn't SHE on the
list?

Off my soapbox and waiting for punches to fly,
bink