RE: Jeff Bridges In _Discs Of Pr0n_ (oTr content, just barely)

I disagree. I would consider myself to be 'moderate' in the "take things in
moderation' definition, and I don't find it difficult at all. Of course, I'm
not a TRUE 'moderate' either; there are certain things that I do far beyond
the level of 'moderation'... Like disagreeing with Bruce.