Re: Jeff Bridges In _Discs Of Pr0n_ (oTr content, just barely)

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Keith Bergendorff wrote:

> >From: rhys frank Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:35:25 -0700 (MST)
> >
> >On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Kelvin Bailey wrote:
> > Just remember, we may joke about porn(I myself have done this) but
> > porn does in fact lower the status of women.

> > > What about what it does to men?
> >
> >you mean the part where it rips apart lives? families and careers?
> >
> >you're right.
> >
> >it's not just men. women get into those troubles too.
> >

> No argument here, but ANY kind of addiction can rip apart families,
> lives and careers.

well yea

i think that was self evident.
again, i think hat moderation is a friendly kind of word to bandy about,
but hard to apply in many cases - which is why we have teetotalers of all
kinds.

> Strangely enough, I'm beginning to feel sympathetic toward Aaron's
> original request.

not very moderate rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.